Evilenger’s Man Cave Build: Quite Operational
Hey GamerVets, it’s been awhile. Sorry for the delays but those who own a house know that there’s a lot of work to be done. Besides working on the man cave, a few things have popped up that I’ve had to focus more of my attention on. Painting rooms, landscaping, cutting up tree roots, tearing up walls and hanging up chandeliers without electrocuting myself. So now you must be asking, how’s the man cave coming along?
Well my friends just as the Emperor told Luke, the Man Cave is quite operational. What’s that mean? The essential services are working:
- Plasma TV – check
- 5.1 Surround sound – check
- Cable TV – check
- WiFi, router, network and Internet access – check
- Xbox and PS3 – check
So what’s left? Lots of little things:
- Electrician needs to come in and upgrade the fuse box to a breaker panel. That is planned hopefully in the next 2 weeks
- There’s still a bit of a mess and there’s clutter, boxes, files and other things that need to be put away and organized.
- Mount the 2 rear speakers on the wall by the sofa.
- Add some more lighting and lamp for computer desk.
- Tidy up and organize all the wires and cables behind the entertainment unit.
- Hang up some photos, posters or other wall art
- Dart board and maybe, just maybe, if I can get a deal on one, I’d love to get a retro arcade machine to put in back corner.
Until the next update, it’s back to more house work for me!
In case you missed my previous updates:
- Evilenger’s Man Cave Build
- Evilenger’s Man Cave Build: Painting Day(s)
- Evilenger’s Man Cave Build: Moving the Stuff in