Tsilon Challenge: Robot Unicorn Attack Clear 50000m Total
For all you tsilon.ca members, here’s some quick tips on how to complete one of the recently posted challenges for Mobile Monday: Robot Unicorn Attack, Clear 50000m Total.
For those not members, I highly recommend you join the site if you are a Canadian gamer. Lots of great rewards and worth your time and effort. Highly recommend you check it out. Learn more about tsilon.
Challenge: Mobile Monday Robot Unicorn Attack : Clear 50000m
Deadline: July 17th, 2012
What is is: A simple side scrolling game brought to you by the fine folks at Adult Swim, where you are a magical horse with three lives (called wishes). You run and jump through obstacles collecting butterflies and Stars using the X button to “Dash” through Starts (hyper speed) and X to jump. To complete the challenge you must get to 50,000 m/points with the threes lives you are given.
Here’s the links to get the game on iOS, Android or free on your web browser (the one I used)
- iTunes app store: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/robot-unicorn-attack/id374791544?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RobotUnicornAttack&hl=en
- Free web browser version: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
This was a fun and addictive game but a word of warning. It can also be rage inducing. The music brought be me back to my university days but after listening to it over and over, due to my repeated attempts, was also driving me crazy! I spent way too much time on it but I HAD to complete it. But success had to be mine!
- Turn up the volume and groove to the music!
- For more control, use both hands to control the 2 buttons. One hand for Z and the other for X
- Go for the all the Stars and Butterflies as you can because the points multiply as you continually hit them. It resets once you miss one. It also makes the game faster so be alert!
- The jump height and distance is controlled by how long you hold the X button
- The little butterfly things tell you where the start of the cliff edge is so you can time it to let go of the jump buttom when you see them appear so you don’t get caught
Good luck and have fun!