** UPDATE** April 25: Looks like April 30th is the return date. “Outside intervention is necessary to fully reboot the domain before full termination can be carried out on April 30th. Upgrade to follow.”
For current members of the Canadian gaming community/website tsilon.ca, you might be wondering what the hell is going on with the site. (Read about tsilon if you aren’t familiar with this fairly new site.)
As of April 21, 2012, there’s a big ERROR on the site with a WARNING that player intervention is required to restore the G-List and no access to log in. What is this? Another viral promotion? Some kind of new gimmick? At first I thought it was another “gimmick” to get new members to join but they have actually taken away all ability to join the site and just have options for restoration of the G-List. I have a feeling that the site is getting overhauled or redesigned and rather than take the site offline and put up a “under construction” notice, they’ve added this viral gimmick to keep us gamers intrigued/distracted for the time being while they relaunch a new site. Only time will tell!
To achieve restoration, current members (or any person in fact) are requested/required to upload an image of a great gaming display or accomplishment with your user id visible. These images will eventually be added to a large collage of user images.
Based on the twitter feed, the following related sites are now restored:
Some of the sites have a “game” that leads to some codes. There’s no where to input these codes currently but we are trying to keep track of them just in case. They might be for additional XP or perhaps the codes for new members to join once the site is fully restored. Here they are if you don’t want to go through the mini games yourselves:
Hints on how to get the cryptocode as these sites are slowing coming back online:
- http://redosupport.ca: Go to the contact page and play the Simon Says game
- http://grenaid.ca: Play the text based role playing game. Make note of the bold words as commands
- http://bleuwizard.ca: Clue: Powerhouses of their respective platforms…one a master of the home, another of the arcade
- http://orajin.ca/ Tip: Turn up the brightness on your monitor to spot all the G-List logos.
Daily restoration cryptocodes
- Hint, when you upload a picture to restore the database, keep an eye out on the bottom right hand corner, at some point it will display something very interesting
We’ll do our best to keep you updated and feel free to add any tips or clues or findings in the comment section below. Stay tuned!