It’s that time of the year again GamerVets. That’s right, it’s the show we’ve been waiting for, E3. This year I think is one of the one of the most highly anticipated events in a while because of the upcoming launch of the next gen consoles from Microsoft and Sony. We’ve seen only seen a glimpse of the next gen consoles [Check out Hockey Glory’s opinion on the Xbox One] but at E3, it’s been stated by many that the focus will be on GAMES. That’s all we care about here.
E3 is the world’s premier trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies, publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. For more information, please visit www.E3Expo.com or www.TheESA.com.
E3 takes place June 11-13, 2013, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
How to watch:
- SpikeTV will broadcast live on June 10 & 11 on TV
- Streamed on Xbox LIVE and Xbox.com
Press Conference details
- Microsoft June 10th @ 9 am PDT / 12 pm EDT – length 1.5 Hours
- EA June 10th @ 1 pm PDT / 4 pm EDT – length 1 Hour
- Ubisoft June 10th @ 3 pm PDT / 6 pm EDT – length 1 Hour
- Sony June 10th @ 6 pm PDT / 9 pm EDT June 11 – length 1 Hour
- Nintendo June 11 @ 7 am PDT / 10 am EDT – length 1 Hour