Call of Duty multiplayer can be pretty challenging for new players. Call of Duty: Ghosts is especially challenging this time around and we’d like to offer up some tips for you newer players out there or even seasoned GamerVets who are struggling with their game.
COD: Ghosts is more challenging in my opinion due to a number of factors:
- it’s extremely fast paced and it only takes a few bullets to die
- the maps are larger than previous versions which can be frustrating and leads to more camping and getting shot in the back more often
- spawns are a bit unpredictable. It’s not unusual to spawn right behind an enemy and then conversely have an enemy spawn right behind you
All of the above can lead to an extremely frustrating game. If you are anything like me, the more frustrated, the worse you play. All is not lost my friends!
Check out the video below which gives you some quick tips to doing better in Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer. Also don’t forget that class setups are just as important as you want to be prepared for a gun fight. Make use of our Create a Solider custom calculator to play around with different builds depending on you play style, map and enemies play style.
To summarize the video:
- learn the maps and identify hot spots, camper locations and good site lines
- use the mini map to identify where you are in relation to your teammates so you can make assumptions where the enemies are likely. Also shows enemy locations and when teammates get killed
- circle the outside of the map
- take your time and aim down sites (ADS) around corners
- Make use of the cover that is available throughout the map
- use a headset as footsteps are loud enough to hear now (consider using dead silence and amplify perk)
- use a silencer to stay off the mini map when firing your weapon
- listen to the in game audio hints and warnings “enemy by the statue”
Any more tips? Let us know in the comments!
For more Call of Duty: Ghosts